NXT is set to go back out on the road tonight (February 4) for it’s NXT Vengeance Day event in Charlotte.
This will be NXT’s first event outside of Orlando since NXT Takeover Portland in 2020.
On the Portland show, Dominik Dijakovic unsuccessfully challenged then-NXT North American Champion Keith Lee for the title to kick off the show.
On tonight’s show, Dijakovic (now under the name Dijak) is once again set to challenge for the North American Championship against champion Wes Lee.
Ahead of the show, Dijak took to Twitter to reflect on the Portland match, and how he plans to correct that injustice tonight.
Tonight I rewrite history.
Tonight I correct an injustice.
Tonight, Justice is Served.
This prompted a response from Keith Lee, who encouraged Dijak to go out and score the win, saying:
DO IT. Wes is no punk though. I am looking forward to it!
Keith Lee and Dijak have been long time rivals, pre-dating their time in NXT.
Lee is currently in AEW, where he is off television after being attacked by Swerve Strickland and the Mogul Affiliates on AEW Dynamite last month.
Wes is no punk though. I am looking forward to it!
— The Limitless Keith Lee? (@RealKeithLee) February 4, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Changes To Big WrestleMania 39 Weekend Match