An AEW star is finally returning from injury and getting back into in-ring competition after months of being out of action.
AEW star Penelope Ford returned to in-ring competition after over six months away from the ring after having been reportedly not medically cleared to wrestle.
She made her return at the taping for AEW Dark- Elevation where she had a match against Heather Reckless.
As we previously reported last month, when one fan on Twitter responded to one of Khan’s Tweets with an inquiry regarding Khan having “given up on Penelope Ford,” Khan responded to clarify her status, writing:
“Not at all, total opposite in fact; she’s a great wrestler, and I can’t wait until she’s medically cleared to come back. She’s been in some classic @AEW matches, and hopefully she’ll be in many more!”
Penelope Ford is currently 2-0-0 in 2022, not including the yet to air match against Reckless filmed tonight.
You can check out the entire women’s roster from All Elite Wrestling and their win/loss records by clicking here.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- AEW Star ‘Proud’ Of WWE Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- What Happened With Seth Rollins After WWE SmackDown June 9