AEW had advertised a ‘dream match’ for last night’s episode of AEW Dynamite, when former AEW World Champion Kenny Omega took on AAA star El Hijo Del Vikingo.
The match over a year and a half in the making certainly lived up to the hype, with Vikingo leaving a lasting impression on the AEW fanbase, both live and watching at home.
While obviously the two men in the ring had a spectacular contest, the man who helped produce the match backstage was none other than legendary wrestler and AEW star Christopher Daniels.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Daniels was credited as the producer for the dream match.
Elsewhere, new AEW arrival Sarah Stock was credited as the producer for the opening match, pitting Orange Cassidy, Sting and Darby Allin against Kip Sabian and the Butcher & the Blade, with QT Marshall producing Stokely Hathaway vs Hook, Dean Malenko producing Jon Moxley vs Stu Grayson and BJ Whitmer producing Toni Storm vs Skye Blue.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing