In an update to a story we brought you earlier, an AEW star has provided an update after undergoing surgery today.
After announcing earlier that she was undergoing thyroid surgery, now an update from the AEW star and Women’s Wrestling Army founder, Maria Kanellis-Bennett.
Maria Kanellis-Bennett writing:
“Thyroid surgery went well. I even made it to Freddie’s performance at the high school, tonight. I was only at the game/halftime for about an hour but I am now exhausted!!!
“Carver’s 3rd Birthday was today too!! We did his party about 2 weeks ago. I’ll share those photos soon.”
“They removed the left side of my thyroid at Morris Hospital. It’s a wonderful hospital where we had both our children. The right side of my thyroid looked good, my doctor said so hopefully now the right side will start working normally and I won’t have to be on medication.🙏”
AEW star Maria Kanellis announced today (February 3) that she has undergone thyroid surgery.
Maria arrived in AEW last year alongside husband Mike Bennett and Matt Taven as a member of the Kingdom.
Everyone at WrestleTalk wishes Maria the best as she continues her recovery!
Thyroid surgery went well. I even made it to Freddie’s performance at the high school, tonight. I was only at the game/halftime for about an hour but I am now exhausted!!!
Carver’s 3rd Birthday was today too!! We did his party about 2 weeks ago. I’ll share those photos soon. pic.twitter.com/UGBh556C3Q
— MariaKanellisBennett (@MariaLKanellis) February 4, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39