An AEW star has provided an update after he had to be taken to the back during a match on last week’s episode of Dynamite.
Dax Harwood of FTR was in a 12-man tag match that opened last weeks show, which was FTR, the Young Bucks, Adam Page & Kenny Omega against the Dark Order, but he couldn’t finish the match.
Speaking with the Battleground podcast, Harwood said:
“I played high school football and someone chop blocked me and I tore my ACL, that was in 2002. My right knee has always given me some problems. I had a clean out of my knee and the doctor who did my surgery in 2004, left an actual pants button in my knee. That button had been there for a decade and chipping away at my cartilage. I have this terrible knee and it’s gotten way better. I wear the brace on my knee for mental (reasons).
“Cash came off the rope with an elbow drop, I just tweaked my knee a little and I haven’t gotten an MRI yet, I’m just doing some rehab and icing it and taking precautionary measures. The only bad thing is, we have looked so forward to Tag Team Appreciation Night on August 12 and we were looking forward to having a match and we’re not going to be able to do that because of the injury.”
FTR won’t be wrestling on tonight’s Dynamite, but will be hosting Tag Team Appreciation Night, which includes appearances from the Rock ‘N Roll Express, Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard, and a couple of tasty tag matches.
Transcription via Fightful
- Graphic Photo Of Becky Lynch Injury After NXT No Mercy 2023
- Edge ‘Too Loyal To WWE’ For AEW Debut Says Hall Of Famer
- New Update On Potential Edge AEW Debut Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Faction Officially Breaking Up
- Carmelo Hayes Addresses NXT Championship Loss At No Mercy 2023
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- Bryan Danielson Discusses Edge Potentially Joining AEW Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Update On Canceled TV Series Featuring CM Punk
- Jon Moxley Pushing For AEW To Sign Top Free Agent