Former AEW World Champion Jon Moxley will no longer be appearing at the Over The Top Wrestling ScrapperMania event on March 17 as originally advertised.
Moxley was originally slated to face off with Trent Seven on the show in Ireland on March 18, but a scheduling conflict has led to him being removed from the show.
Moxley is the main star advertised for the AEW House Rules live event in Troy, Ohio on March 17, which is Moxley’s home state.
As a make good for pulling Moxley from the show, AEW will send Eddie Kingston and another unnamed AEW star to the show in his place.
“OTT have announced their first ever FanFest for Scrappermania 7. Due to circumstances out of their control, Jon Moxley will no longer be available to appear. Eddie Kingston, a 2nd unnamed AEW star, will appear along with Santino Marella, Davey Richards, Big Damo and more.”
Moxley, Britt Baker and Orange Cassidy are all advertised for AEW’s House Rules live event.
Moxley is set to face Evil Uno on this week’s episode of AEW Dynamite ahead of his Texas Deathmatch with Adam Page at AEW Revolution.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- Roxanne Perez Addresses NXT Absence
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- WWE Stars Say The New Day Ruined Their Lives & Maybe Kofi Kingston’s Injury Was Karma
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match
- New WWE Signing In-Ring Debut Announced
- Former NJPW Star Set For WWE Debut Next Week