AEW held it’s Revolution pay-per-view event last Sunday, with an incredible main event considered one of the greatest matches in the history of the company.
During MJF’s AEW World Championship Iron Man match with Bryan Danielson, MJF retreated to the crowd, where he threw a beverage in the face of a child at ringside.
The child at ringside was reportedly not a plant, with the beverage thrown at them being tequila and not water as many believed.
AEW ended up taking the child backstage, where he was allowed to meet various AEW stars and be gifted free merchandise as a make good for the incident.
This moment has divided the wrestling fandom, with some defending MJF for simply ‘being a heel’, while others believe that the unplanned spot to a child was ‘too far’.
One AEW star who seems to fall in the latter category is former TNT Champion Scorpio Sky, who took to Twitter with a message to fans ‘celebrating’ the spot by saying:
I’ll say it if nobody else will, fans/media celebrating a kid being disrespected at a show is the smallest d**k energy imaginable.
I’ll say it if nobody else will, fans/media celebrating a kid being disrespected at a show is the smallest dick energy imaginable.
— Scorpio Sky (@ScorpioSky) March 7, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Triple H ‘Not Certain’ About Finish To Huge WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Stopped Wrestling Veteran From Retiring
- NJPW Star Set For AEW Dynamite Appearance?