Depending on who you are, this news may come of great joy to you or more likely, great sadness.
Hot off the presses of Anthony Bowens’ Twitter, breaking news for fans hoping to proclaim their love for the Acclaimed and the Patriarch of the Gunn Club.
Bowens’ taking to his Twitter to write:
“UPDATE: Just got off a big phone call and unfortunately the “Scissor Me, Daddy Ass” tee is still the #ForbiddenShirt. But, I WONT STOP FIGHTING”
While the phrase really defies proper explanation for the uninitiated, the catch phrase continues to gain traction.
Recently when the Gunn Club turned on the Acclaimed, fans were disappointed that they wouldn’t be able to see the Dynamite duo scissoring with Daddy Ass weekly any longer.
Luckily for fans of the amusing battle cry, Billy Gunn’s own sons Colten and Austin Gunn recently turned on their father, leading to Daddy Ass being reunited with Max Caster and Anthony Bowens.
The Acclaimed is set to face off against Swerve in our Glory (Keith Lee and Swerve Strickland) at AEW’s upcoming pay-per-view, AEW All Out.
AEW All Out is set to occur on September 4, 2022 and will be available on pay-per-view and in select theaters.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania