Everyone has something they are afraid of. Whether it be spiders, heights, the dark, there is a phobia for everyone. Now, AEW star Britt Baker has opened up about what her worst fear is.
Speaking with Bleacher Report, Baker revealed that her biggest fear is going through the curtain and getting no reaction from fans. Luckily this has not been a problem for her early in her career. Here is the quote:
“I like getting any reaction from the fans. Whether they boo me or cheer me, it’s such an adrenaline rush. My biggest fear is I am going to come out through the tunnel and there will be silence. I love my relationship with the fans. So many people are jealous of me and my place in the women’s division. Jealousy is a disease. Get well soon.”
Britt Baker is currently scheduled to compete in the AEW Women’s Championship Eliminator Tournament. The winner of the tournament will receive a shot at Hikaru Shida and her title, a shot that Baker has not had since January 1, 2020.
- Another Big Sign Released Star Returning To WWE
- Several WWE Stars Pulled From Indie Event
- Kazuchika Okada & Jay White Announced For Trios Bout Ahead Of NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- AEW Star Wishes CM Punk & The Elite Situation ‘Didn’t Happen’
- Top NJPW Star Explains Why Co-Promotional Event With STARDOM Should Happen ‘Every Once In A While’
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022