It’s being reported that AEW star and Team Taz member Ricky Starks will be out of action for several month due to a neck injury.
As reported by Voices of Wrestling, Starks has been diagnosed with a fractured neck and is set to be out of action for three months.
Fightful has followed up by confirming it’s a “slight fracture” and he won’t require surgery.
He’s expected to remain on TV in some capacity while he recovers, but he won’t be competing in the ring for a little while.
It’s not been confirmed that the injury is related, but you’ll probably remember Starks landed on his neck while taking a German suplex from Adam Page on the April 21 episode of Dynamite.
It seemed AEW was heading towards a Christian Cage vs Ricky Starks match after Cage had beaten Powerhouse Hobbs, so the timing of this is definitely unfortunate.
We wish Starks a safe recovery and all the best.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned