Taking to Twitter, popular All Elite Wrestling (AEW) star Big Swole has shared her regrets at not joining the Dark Order faction while the late Brodie Lee (real name Jon Huber) was the leader of the group.
Accompanied by a GIF of Brodie Lee, Big Swole posted on Twitter that she misses Brodie Lee and said that she should have joined the faction when the former TNT Champion asked her:
I miss Brodie man, I should’ve joined the Dark Order when he asked me.
Speaking of Big Swole, the popular AEW wrestler has only worked three matches on Dynamite since the All Out pay-per-view in September, with the majority of her outings since coming on AEW Dark.
Brodie Lee tragically passed away at the age of just 41 in December 2020 after a battle with a non-COVID related lung issue, as his wife Amanda has confirmed. The wrestling world is still reeling from his tragic death.
- Raquel Rodriguez Finishing Move Gets New Name After Previous Name Deemed Too Vulgar
- Charlotte Flair Marries Andrade El Idolo
- Bryan Danielson & William Regal Arrive Early To AEW Tapings To Train With Younger Talent
- CM Punk Updates His List Of AEW Dream Matches
- New Documentary ‘Wrestling With Whiteness’ Premiering Today
- Paige VanZant Will Make AEW In-Ring Debut At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill On The Baddies Concept: ‘Where Are The Women Wrestling Fans?’
- AEW Fan Fest Today In Las Vegas Ahead Of Double Or Nothing
- Tony Khan Felt It Was ‘Hugely Important’ For AEW To Re-Sign Jim Ross
- AEW Stars Karaoke For A Good Cause In Las Vegas