An AEW star has seemingly shown his support for Andrade El Idolo following his backstage fight with Sammy Guevara.
The turmoil within All Elite Wrestling has continued after news broke of Andrade El Idolo and Sammy Guevara getting into a backstage altercation prior to the October 5 edition of AEW Dynamite.
Following the altercation, Andrade was sent home and his match with Dark Order’s 10 for Friday’s Rampage was scrapped.
AEW star Rush took to Twitter to show a sign of solidarity with his long time friend and tag team partner by posting a photo of himself, Jose The Assistant and Andrade.
Rush tweeted the following caption:
INGOBERNABLE FOREVER @AndradeElIdolo #ToroBlanco #tranquilo #nopasanada #aew
Andrade El Idolo knocked Sammy Guevara in an interview earlier this week, which led to a Twitter back and forth between the AEW stars.
As previously noted, El Idolo has reportedly been trying to get fired from All Elite Wrestling.
Rush and Andrade first joined forces as Los Ingobernables in CMLL back in 2014. The duo reunited in AEW at Double Or Nothing 2022.
Stay up to date with the AEW roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
— Rush oficial (@rushtoroblanco) October 6, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- MJF Calls Top WWE Star ‘Salt Of The Earth’
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Top WWE Star Details Getting Backstage Heat For ‘Nothing They Did’
- AEW Star Says They Had No Idea About Major AEW Moment
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode