Last night before the TV taping of Dynamite, AEW star Kip Sabian defeated Sonny Kiss and Peter Avalon in a triple threat match that will be shown next week on AEW Dark.
Despite walking away from the match with the win, Sabian might have suffered a potentially serious injury.
According to Alex Marvez, Sabian continued to work the match last night despite suffering a legitimate injury to his finger/hand.
Marvez does note that Sabian received medical treatment backstage after the match.
Kudos to @TheKipSabian for not only finishing his #AEWDark match v @SonnyKissXO & @PAvalon but winning despite suffering legit finger/hand injury. He's receiving medical treatment backstage. March airs on our YouTube channel next week. Subscribe free here: https://t.co/kUhgJLHoES
— Alex Marvez (@alexmarvez) October 9, 2019
Sabian is yet to feature on any of the previous two episodes of AEW Dynamite, so let’s hope that this injury isn’t too serious so Kip can work future TV shows.
Make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for the latest on this injury.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Konnan Picks Winner of Dominik vs Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Match
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer To Appear On WWE Programming The Night Before WrestleMania?
- Major WWE Name Denies Having Issues With CM Punk