An AEW star has teased a babyface turn with a handshake on tonight’s anniversary episode of AEW Dynamite.
On last week’s show, Jay Lethal challenged Darby Allin to a match on the show, before he told his stablemates Sonjay Dutt and Satnam Singh to stay in the back during the match.
Well, Dutt and Singh did not abide by the orders of Lethal, wandering out onto the stage during the match between Lethal and Darby, which distracted Lethal, allowing Darby to score the pinfall victory.
After the match, Darby Allin offered a handshake to Lethal, which he hesitated on accepting, before he ultimately accepted Darby’s handshake and left with Dutt and Singh.
While not a Ring of Honor sanctioned match, Lethal adhered to the Code of Honor, which the commentators made sure to make mention of as Lethal left, so it seems he is being set up for a babyface turn and split from Sonjay Dutt and Satnam Singh.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- WWE Star Vents Anger At Fans After Being ‘Followed’ At Airport
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw