The Bunny has revealed the reason why we haven’t seen her in All Elite Wrestling action for a while when responding to a fan on Twitter.
An AEW star has revealed that their current absence from our screens is actually due to injury as another member of the All Elite Wrestling roster seems to have fallen victim to the recent rash of injuries befalling the roster.
The Bunny took to Twitter to respond to a fan who was hopeful that she would be featured back in the ring soon, by Tweeting:
“I’m injured right now but I’ll be back in the ring once I’m all healed up ☺️🖤”
The Bunny alongside her real life husband,The Blade and his tag team partner,The Butcher continue to appear on All Elite Wrestling television.
AEW continues to prepare for the upcoming inaugural AEW x NJPW pay-per-view event, Forbidden Door, which will see All Elite Wrestling talent participating in dream matches as they take on some of the best and brightest from New Japan Pro Wrestling.
The Bunny has had plenty of matches in 2022 so far in AEW with a record of 5-8-0.
You can check out all the AEW Women’s roster win/loss statistics for 2022 by clicking here.
I’m injured right now but I’ll be back in the ring once I’m all healed up ☺️🖤 https://t.co/JSwMR1ibAQ
— The Bunny 🐇 (@AllieWrestling) June 22, 2022
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Big Update On Triple H WWE Return & Backstage Status
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Here’s Who Decided Stephanie McMahon Should Replace Vince McMahon
- Lineup For AEW Blood & Guts Match Revealed
- Original Plan For Jon Moxley At Forbidden Door Before CM Punk Injury
- Kenny Omega Shoots On Will Ospreay ‘List Of 20 Very Forgettable 5 Star Matches’
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- Matt Hardy Reacts To Report Claiming He’s Injured