Toni Storm will go down as one of the biggest wasted opportunities WWE ever had, and will now hopefully go down as one of the best pieces of business AEW ever did.
Storm left WWE at the end of December after a disappointing feud with Charlotte Flair, and once her 90-day non-compete clause expired, she debuted for AEW, defeating the Bunny in a qualification match for the Owen Hart Women’s Tournament.
Speaking on the latest AEW Road To, Storm admitted she recently considered retiring from wrestling completely.
“Recently, I planned on retiring from the wrestling industry, which is something I never considered in my entire life. I’ve put my entire life into becoming the best professional wrestler I could be. I lost that part of myself and it brought on a lot of feelings of emptiness and sadness that I can’t even describe. I travelled the entire world to be good at this. Just like Owen Hart did. AEW is home to the best women’s division on the planet. I just qualified for the Owen Hart women’s tournament. For the first time ever, I can truly say that I am home.”
Alongside her AEW contract, Storm is also making a lot of money from her OnlyFans page which she recently started. Storm made tens of thousands of dollars in her first day of having an account.
Credit to Fightful for the transcription.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- WWE Star To Make In-Ring Debut Soon
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match