An All Elite Wrestling (AEW) star has said that he wants to open a homeless shelter in Jacksonville, Florida.
Eddie Kingston was the latest guest on Renee Paquette’s Oral Sessions podcast, during which he revealed that he hopes to one day make enough money to be able to do so.
“I know this is a pipe dream but it hit me when I was driving through Jacksonville; I would like to be able to make enough money where I can be like – there’s a lot of homeless in Jacksonville – Maybe find a spot and open up a shelter.
“I’m not trying to be a good person. It just came to my head. No, I don’t have enough money yet to do that. It would be something nice to do. I would like to do something in New York as well. I gotta get to my top guy spot to get that kind of money.”
Kingston has impressed with his work since signing with the promotion last year after a TNT Championship match with Cody Rhodes.
He’s already had two AEW World Championship matches, one of which main evented the Full Gear pay-per-view.
Quote via Inside The Ropes
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- WWE Star Vents Anger At Fans After Being ‘Followed’ At Airport
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw