Several AEW stars were spotted during a performance by Brody King’s hardcore band, God’s Hate.
The AEW name’s band performed in Brooklyn on November 17. Footage has now emerged on Twitter showing Daniel Garcia and Darby Allin moshing by the stage.
Per Reddit user u/robinjection, Santana, Eddie Kingston, Ethan Page, Darius Martin, Isiah Kassidy, Danhausen and Ortiz were also in attendance.
Santana hasn’t wrestled since competing in the June 29 Blood & Guts match.
The star has been recovering from an ACL injury since then, which was expected to keep him out of action for 8-12 months.
Konnan previously confirmed that Santana and Ortiz had issues with one another, noting that things almost got physical between the two at one point.
Brody King last wrestled at Rampage: Grand Slam in September, teaming with Buddy Matthews to face Darby Allin and Sting.
King’s House of Black teammates Malakai Black & Buddy Matthews previously announced hiatuses, but Brody King indicated that he doesn’t plan to leave AEW.
Darby Allin will be in action at this weekend’s (November 19) Full Gear pay-per-view, teaming with Sting to face Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal.
Check out the announced card for the upcoming pay-per-view right here.
.@Brodyxking’s hardcore band, @GodsHate818 performed in Brooklyn tonight and it was cool seeing so many @AEW peeps come out to support. Here’s footage of @GarciaWrestling & @DarbyAllin moshing and stage-diving respectively. pic.twitter.com/dUQeA79ZL3
— Squared Circle Pit (@SquaredCirclPit) November 18, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- Report: WWE Terminates Relationship Over ‘Breach Of Contract’
- Jon Moxley’s Diagnosis Revealed, Wasn’t Planned To Lose AEW International Championship At Dynamite Grand Slam
- Another Top WWE Star’s Contract Expiring In 2024
- Shock Title Change As AEW Star Seemingly Injured During Match At Dynamite Grand Slam
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- Former AEW Star Says Company Has ‘Too Much Freedom’
- WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 Set For Australia, Date & Location Confirmed
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Major Spoiler For AEW Rampage Grand Slam 2023