All Elite Wrestling (AEW) uploaded a video to their official YouTube channel earlier today (November 28), featuring various AEW stars discussing the importance of mental health.
The video features Ryan Nemeth, who AEW has credited for putting the video together, Powerhouse Hobbs, Dax Harwood, Vickie Guerrero, Amanda Huber & The Blade discussing their mental health stories.
You can watch the video below:
Discussing mental health issues is something that needs to be normalised, so major props to Ryan Nemeth for putting this video together. For further Mental Health resources around the globe click here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’