Firstly, Taz’s son Tyler filed for the name “Hook” on November 20. The name was used on last night’s episode of AEW Dynamite (taped a week prior) and he appeared on-screen for the first time.
Taz had confronted Cody Rhodes regarding the treatment of the FTW Championship, but Rhodes mentioned that he’s the one who’s been training Hook to wrestle, not Taz.
The leader of Team Taz then locked Rhodes in the Tazmission before being chased away by the Nightmare Family, and he left the arena with Hook.
On November 22, Taz filed to trademark “Human Suplex Machine”.
On the same day, Red Velvet filed to trademark her own ring name. It was recently revealed that she’s under contract with AEW.
Thanks to Heel By Nature
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Sasha Banks Drops Latest Major Wrestling Return Tease
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis
- AEW Star Says John Laurinaitis ‘Deserves His Misery’
- MJF Files New Trademark Relating To Infamous WWE Term
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- Tony Khan Responds To Criticism Of AEW’s Introduction Of New Wrestlers
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw