As is customary when talent is released by WWE, speculation runs into overdrive with fan theories typically suggesting that the released star should head straight for AEW.
It seems the reported release of Shane McMahon is no different.
Taking to Twitter, several AEW stars have responded in a lighthearted way to the news with FTR’s Dax Harwood writing:
Hollatcha boys @shanemcmahon. pic.twitter.com/bnGlMq9PDd
— Uncle Dax FTR (@DaxFTR) February 2, 2022
Fans also heard from AEW contracted, independent darling Joey Janela also taking to his Twitter simply writing:
— “The Bad Boy” Joey Janela (@JANELABABY) February 2, 2022
Shane McMahon was reportedly quietly dismissed from progressing with his previously reported plans to participate as talent in upcoming WWE matches including a program for WrestleMania 38.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- Roxanne Perez Addresses NXT Absence
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- WWE Stars Say The New Day Ruined Their Lives & Maybe Kofi Kingston’s Injury Was Karma
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- First Look At WWE SummerSlam 2023 Logo
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- New WWE Signing In-Ring Debut Announced
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match