While speaking with ESPN SportsNation, TNT Champion Darby Allin has revealed that he and Sting were pulled over by police several times while filming a segment together earlier this year.
Darby Allin revealed that while he was filming his entrance for AEW Revolution with Sting in February 2021. the pair were pulled over by the cops, having the following to say on the matter:
My entrance that I was filming for [AEW Revolution] with Sting, we were filming the entrance and we got pulled over three times by the cops. They just saw me skating down the street at three in the morning and I was in my face paint, speeding in a truck, and they were like, ‘what’s going on here?’ ‘It’s for wrestling, AEW,'”
Sting and Darby Allin were still able to make it to the show, defeating Ricky Starks and Brian Cage in a cinematic match that earned pretty much universal praise from fans and critics alike.
Darby Allin is rumoured to be dropping the TNT Championship on AEW Dynamite tonight, with the former EVOLVE star set to defend his title against Miro on tonight’s show.
Thanks to Fightful for the transcription.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- WWE Files Several New Trademark Filings