According to the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), an AEW talent has filed for two trademarks related to their in-ring name.
Leyla Hirsh has filed applications to trademark “LEYLA HIRSCH” and “LEGIT LEYLA HIRSCH”. As per the USPTO, both filings would allow Hirsch to use the names for “entertainment services”, namely wrestling appearances.
The following descriptions accompanied the filings:
LEYLA HIRSCH: Mark For: LEYLA HIRSCH™ trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of
LEGIT LEYLA HIRSCH: Mark For: LEGIT LEYLA HIRSCH™ trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of
Hirsch officially signed with AEW in March. She most recently competed on AEW Dark: Elevation earlier this month, submitting Kelsey Heather in singles action.
A Japanese star has put the AEW women’s division on notice, confirming that she will return to the promotion very soon.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Scrapped Plans For Drew Gulak On August 5 SmackDown Revealed
- WWE To Sign AEW’s Konosuke Takeshita Soon?
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence