It’s being reported that All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has at least considered possibly bringing in current WWE Raw star Chad Gable.
Gable is one of the most mentioned names when it comes to the most underutilized members of the WWE roster, and naturally a lot of people have fantasised about the possibility of him joining AEW as a result of that.
Speaking on Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer explained that Chad Gable joining AEW is something that has been talked about but isn’t necessarily guaranteed to happen. He said:
“It’s been talked about, but I don’t think it’s going to happen. But it has been talked about, and he has definitely had friends tell him the same thing.
“I know it’s been one of those things that it’s been under consideration, but I don’t think he’s going anywhere. I don’t know that. Just one of those things.
“Not everyone’s gonna get an offer from AEW and that would really be the only place to go, and he’s making a lot of money in WWE, and he’s not gonna make that in IMPACT or anywhere else.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
This comes just a few weeks after Meltzer had said that friends of Gable have been wanting him to join AEW.
As of now, Gable is on the Raw brand following the WWE Draft and remains in a heel tag team alongside Otis as the Alpha Academy.
- AEW Star Reacts To Real-Life Brother Winning Championship In WWE
- WWE’s Rhea Ripley Sends Emotional Message To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- WWE’s Dominik Mysterio Breaks Silence With Message To Judgment Day After Title Loss
- CM Punk Backstage News From WWE NXT Deadline
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- Video Footage Of WWE’s Cora Jade Breaking Character Meeting CM Punk Backstage At NXT Deadline
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star’s First Match In Six Months Confirmed