AEW announcer and coach Taz has taken to social media to announce he’s going to be undergoing facial surgery today.
In a video on Twitter, he said:
“So, make sure you watch Dynamite tonight, 10pm Eastern on TNT. It’s gonna be awesome. I’m just getting a little procedure done here, this lump, taken off my face. I’m good. I’m in the hospital, about to go into surgery. I will be out in time to watch Dynamite.”
Tonight’s episode of AEW Dynamite has already been taped, so if Taz is there as normal, that’ll be why.
Two members of Taz’s faction, Brian Cage and Powerhouse Hobbs, will be in action on tonight’s show against Adam Page and Pres10 Vance.
We send our best wishes to Taz for his surgery.
— ftw (@OfficialTAZ) June 11, 2021
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned