AEW President Tony Khan has provided an update on the AEW console game, revealing that some content will be recorded for the game during this week’s Dark taping.
In the AEW Revolution Media Call, Khan noted that some talents were recording voice tracks earlier in the week.
Revealing that the roar of the crowd at tonight’s (March 3) AEW Dark taping at Universal Studios might end up in the final game, Khan said:
“I don’t have any specific update other than they are working every day on it. People were recording voice tracks this week. I think at AEW Dark, we’ll be recording some content so anybody who is at Dark, you may end up in the video game as doing some chants, we’ll be asking the crowd to give us a hand there, maybe with some people who aren’t there, getting their chants in the game.
“We’re plugging away. The console game is still on track and I’m hopeful we’ll be able to get more updates on it soon. It’s been a major investment and it’s something that’s really looking to pay off in a major way for us with all the interest in it.
Check out the names already announced for the game at this link.
Transcription via Fightful.
- UFC Hall Of Famer Daniel Cormier To Serve As Special Guest Referee At WWE Extreme Rules
- Ricky Steamboat Announces In-Ring Return With FTR
- AEW Star Continues To Tease Departure On Social Media
- Jury Comes To Decision In Randy Orton WWE 2K Tattoo Lawsuit
- Update On Triple H Changing GUNTHER’s Ring Name
- WWE Stars Gets Married (Photo)
- WWE’s Carmella Addresses Fake ‘Leaked’ Picture Of Her & Corey Graves
- WWE Reveals Lineup For Last Raw Before Extreme Rules (October 3)
- Seth Rollins Recalls Fan Attack On WWE Raw
- Rhea Ripley Wants To Do Mixed Tag Matches With Damian Priest