An AEW name has revealed his thoughts about a former AEW star who returned to WWE after a brief period in Tony Khan’s company.
Speaking on the What Happened When podcast, Tony Schiavone spoke about William Regal’s time in AEW, saying:
“Regal is one of the more valuable people you can have.
“He was us for a time, and he really, really spent a lot of time before shows, even starting earlier in the day, working with the young talent.
“Not only going in the ring and showing them things, but talking to them.
“As you know if you listened to his podcasts, William Regal knows how to talk.
“Boy does he ever. I don’t think he’s a blabbermouth who talks too much, but he talks a lot.”
William Regal joined AEW in March 2022 following a shock release after 22 years with WWE in January of the same year.
In late November 30, it was reported that Regal was leaving AEW.
He would return to WWE in January 2023 taking the role of Vice President of Global Talent Development.
Transcript from Fightful.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former Women’s Champion Wants To Face GUNTHER For WWE Intercontinental Title