AEW has filed to trademark an interesting new term, per the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Per the USPTO, AEW filed to trademark the term ‘HAT TRICK’ on December 3.
It is unknown what the term will be used for, whether it be a new trio, special event, or just a new phrase for Jake Hager.
He does like his hat, after all.
The following description accompanied the filing:
Mark For: HAT TRICK™
trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of entertainment services in the nature of live wrestling performances; Entertainment services in the nature of production of television shows and multimedia entertainment content featuring wrestling programs and events; Entertainment services, namely, live appearances by a group or individual wrestlers; Entertainment services, namely, production and distribution of ongoing television programs in the field of wrestling; Entertainment services,
For a list of all AEW trademark filings for 2022 so far, click here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Bray Wyatt Opens Up About What Undertaker Told Him At WWE Raw 30
- Big Name Set To Appear On SmackDown January 27
- WWE Legend Aims Expletive-Filled Rant At The Rock
- Report: Unadvertised Names Travelling To WWE Royal Rumble
- AEW Star Reportedly Out Of Action Due To Injury
- SmackDown Star Teases ‘Extreme’ Character Change
- Top WWE Star Declares For The Men’s Royal Rumble Match
- Big Change To The SmackDown Tag Title Contenders Tournament
- Top WWE Star Becomes Top Merchandise Seller At Royal Rumble Superstore
- Sami Zayn On The Possibility Of Headlining WrestleMania 39 Against Roman Reigns