All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has officially confirmed a name change for Trent? Beretta of the Best Friends team following his recent return.
Fans who have been listening closely since his return will have noticed the commentators and ring announcers referring to him by his full ring name as opposed to just “Trent?”, which had been his established name since AEW’s launch.
AEW’s website now has him listed on its roster page as “Trent? Beretta” (it was previously just “Trent?”), confirming this is an official change as of his return.
For those wondering where the question mark comes from, it’s believed that it’s because his ring name in WWE was Trent Baretta, and there was uncertainty after leaving over whether he could use the same name, even though it’s spelled slightly differently.
Beretta had been absent from AEW since April due to neck surgery, before he returned on the December 8 episode of Dynamite along with his beloved mother Sue.
He picked up the win for his team in an eight-man tag team match on the December 17 episode of AEW Rampage, pinning Bobby Fish to crown himself, Orange Cassidy, Chuck Taylor and Rocky Romero the victors against Fish, Adam Cole and the Young Bucks.
- Cody Rhodes In Incredible Shape Amid Royal Rumble Rumours (Photo)
- Spoiler On Former WWE Star Making AEW Debut
- Report: Sasha Banks Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- Shocking Update On Miro Being Absent From AEW TV
- AEW Rampage Spoilers December 9, 2022
- WWE Star Not Medically Cleared & Match Canceled As Precaution Ahead Of Very Important Show
- FTR Vs. The Briscoes III Stipulation Match Made Official
- Dynamite Diamond Ring Battle Royal Winner Crowned On AEW Dynamite
- Saraya’s Next AEW Match Revealed
- Must-See Star Making Ricky Starks & MJF Promo On AEW Dynamite