AEW star Trent has taken to social media to update fans on his condition, revealing that he successfully underwent neck fusion surgery.
In December, it was reported that Trent had picked up what was thought to be a pectoral injury. He returned to action in March and wrestled four matches in the following month.
Trent has now taken to Twitter and Instagram to announce that he received surgery for his neck. Noting that the procedure was a success, Trent tweeted:
neck fusion surgery went well. pic.twitter.com/B2XRjB79ux
— TRENT? (@trentylocks) June 26, 2021
Following his March return, Trent wrested in a six-man tag match at AEW’s first house show, The House Always Wins. AEW hits the road again in July.
Trent hasn’t competed since his match with Penta El Zero Miedo on the April 21st episode of Dynamite. It is currently unknown when he will return to action.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk for any potential updates on the condition of Trent.
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Backstage Details On Scrapped Plans For WWE Star In-Ring Return
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode
- New Segment Announced For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE