The name for a new AEW video game appears to have been revealed through a new trademark filing.
On March 21, AEW filed to trademark the phrase ‘AEW: FIGHT FOREVER’. Per the USPTO filing, the trademark is intended for use with ‘downloadable game software’.
The following description accompanied the filing:
Downloadable game software; Downloadable computer game software; Downloadable electronic game software; Downloadable interactive game software; Video game discs; Downloadable video game programs; Downloadable video game software; Recorded video game programs; Recorded video game software
AEW Games are currently working on the company’s first console game, a project that EVP Kenny Omega has overseen. Omega recently provided an update on the game’s production, which you can check out right here.
This trademark could also be for another AEW Games project, such as a new or existing mobile game. Fans can currently download AEW Elite General Manager, and AEW Casino: Double or Nothing from the Apple and Google Play app stores.
Check out the list of every AEW trademark filing for 2022 at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?