The date for this year’s Winter Is Coming special edition of AEW Dynamite has been officially announced.
AEW confirmed on tonight’s (November 19) episode of Rampage that the December 15 episode of AEW Dynamite will serve as this year’s Winter Is Coming special.
Last year’s event saw Sting make his AEW debut, as well as Kenny Omega defeating Jon Moxley to capture the AEW World Championship.
The event will take place at the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, Texas.
It’s just been made official by #AEW GM @TonyKhan: #WinterIsComing to #AEWDynamite Dec. 15 at the @CulwellCenter in Garland, TX. At last year's event we saw @KennyOmegamanX crowned #AEW World Champion. What will happen this year? Get your tickets now!
🎟 – https://t.co/UN1cNj1kQq pic.twitter.com/WazzvdeSQd
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) November 20, 2021
- Bray Wyatt’s New Ring Name Revealed?
- Report: Huge ROH Show Announcement Imminent
- Amanda Huber Shares Heartbreaking Story Behind An Infamous Brodie Lee Pic
- Lio Rush Provides Update On Shoulder Injury & Return Plans (Exclusive)
- Kenny Omega On Whether He Thought Forbidden Door Would Actually Happen
- AEW’s Jungle Boy Out With An Injury
- More Matches Announced For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Buy-In
- Stipulation Added To AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Six Man Tag Match
- Original Plan For WWE Hall Of Famer To Manage MVP
- Ronda Rousey In Action During WWE SmackDown Dark Match