UPDATE: PWInsider has confirmed that the belt that was stolen from Jericho was indeed the AEW World Title.
First ever AEW World Champion Chris Jericho appears to have had the gorgeous title belt stolen from him, as per a report from the Tallahassee PD.
Via Fightful, the report stated:
“The victim reported the theft of his championship wrestling belt while he was eating inside Longhorn Steakhouse. The victim stated he arrived at the Millionaire Club Airport Terminal and place the belt inside his rented limousine. The limo driver shuttled the victim to Longhorn for dinner. The victim remained at Longhorn while the limo driver returned to the airport. The victim had taken the wrong luggage from the airport and the driver took it back to the terminal. When the driver picked up the victim from the restaurant, the belt was missing. Responding officers searched the limo and airport for the belt without success. On-call CID was consulted, and forensics responded to the scene.
Victim: Christopher “Jericho” Irvine, W/M, 11/9/70″
Jericho won the AEW World Title in the main event of Saturday’s All Out show, defeating Hangman Adam Page.
Keep an eye on WrestleTalk.com and our Twitter for updates on this story as and when they are available.
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning