It was announced today that Kris Statlander has been pulled from Bar Wrestling’s Thursday night show. She has come down with the flu.
AEW has not made any announcements about her status heading into Revolution. Hopefully, she can get some Tamiflu and be ready for the show on Saturday.
Unfortunately Kris Statlander has come down with the flu and Adam Brooks work visa won’t be ready in time so both will be unavailable for tomorrow’s show. We are working on the card changes now. Thank you for your patience and support.
— Bar Wrestling (@BarWrestling) February 26, 2020
Statlander is scheduled to face Nyla Rose on Saturday for the AEW Women’s Championship. It will be Nyla Rose’s first defense of her title.
I imagine Statlander will do whatever she can to make the show given the importance of the show. I also would imagine they will not have her appear on tonight’s AEW: Dynamite.
It’s the countdown to #AEWRevolution!
This unfiltered look at 5 matches gives the fans and audience a glimpse into their preparation for this Saturday!
Watch the Countdown to Revolution immediately after #AEWDynamite tonight on @TNTDrama! pic.twitter.com/IGGDxwp66M
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) February 26, 2020
It wouldn’t make a lot of sense to have her around the rest of the crew with the possibility of spreading it before the first pay-per-view of 2020. Stay tuned to WrestleTalk for any updates and for live coverage of AEW: Dynamite.
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023