WWE SmackDown star Zelina Vega has shared a reunion photo with her former client AEW’s Andrade El Idolo during WrestleMania weekend.
Following the March 31 edition of SmackDown, the 2023 Hall of Fame ceremony took place.
Much of the WWE roster attended the ceremony, bringing their partners along to the show.
SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair appeared at the event with her husband Andrade El Idolo.
Andrade previously wrestled for WWE, notably appearing on NXT, Raw and SmackDown alongside his onscreen manager Zelina Vega.
On Instagram, Vega shared several photos from the Hall of Fame event, including one with Andrade El Idolo.
Vega’s husband, AEW Trios Champion Malakai Black, was also in attendance.
Andrade hasn’t wrestled since September 2022. He’s currently recovering from a torn pectoral muscle injury.
He recently teased a match with Will Ospreay during an interesting Twitter exchange.
Andrade’s wife Charlotte Flair will defend her SmackDown Women’s Championship against Rhea Ripley at WrestleMania 39.
Check out the announced cards for both nights of WrestleMania 39 right here.
Andrade and Zelina Vega Reunited
by u/painefinalfantasy in SquaredCircle
View this post on Instagram
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- First WWE Stars To Pin Roman Reigns Have Interesting Connections To The Tribal Chief