An AEW star has been named as one of the competitors in this year’s G1 Climax 32 Tournament.
New Japan Pro Wrestling announced the participants in this year’s G1 Climax 32 during today’s Dominion event.
There will be 28 stars involved in the tournament for the first time, which will include AEW’s Lance Archer.
This will mark Archer’s fifth appearance in the illustrious tournament and his first since signing with All Elite Wrestling in 2020.
He joins several first-time participants, such as former WWE star JONAH (Bronson Reed) and former NJPW STRONG Openweight Champion Tom Lawlor.
For the full lineup of participants in this year’s G1 Climax 32 Tournament, click here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown
- Another IMPACT Championship To Be Vacated?
- WWE Reveals How Much Vince McMahon Paid To ‘Reimburse’ The Company For Investigation Against Him
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- Former WWE Star Reveals Reason Behind Leaving The Company