Legendary TNA Wrestling announcer Don West is currently battling a brain lymphoma for the second time.
West was one of the original announcers for TNA Wrestling (now IMPACT Wrestling), and to many was considered the voice of TNA during it’s early years.
IMPACT Wrestling put together a wonderful video in support of West, uploaded to Vimeo by Christy Hemme, which features past and present IMPACT stars sending their love and support to West during this time.
The video features messages from AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Scott D’Amore, Dixie Carter, Frankie Kazarian, Traci Brooks, Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, Christy Hemme, ODB, and David Sahadi, and you can watch it below.
To support Don West, a GoFundMe campaign has been set up to help aid his medical costs.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- WWE Faction To Add New Members Soon?
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- WWE Star Addresses Wrestling Future & Potential Retirement Plans
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened