AJ Styles, who suffered an injury during his WrestleMania 35 victory over Randy Orton, has taken to Twitter to a tease a reunion with former Bullet Club friends Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson and Finn Balor.
Too Sweet. pic.twitter.com/l3dmdMAgm9
— AJ Styles (@AJStylesOrg) April 10, 2019
The former WWE Champion shared two pictures of himself, one with Gallows and Anderson at the beginning of his WWE run, and another one in the ring posing with Finn Balor after their match at TLC in 2017.
WWE might have referenced their friendship before, but have not booked them to be a four-man unit. Styles, Gallows and Anderson were a heel faction known as The Club for a few months in 2016, and Balor then teamed with Gallows and Anderson as ‘Balor Club’ very occasionally in late 2017, early 2018.
With the Superstar ShakeUp next week, could Styles, Balor, Gallows and Anderson end up on the same show, with Balor moving over to Smackdown or Styles and the Good Brothers moving over to the red brand? Perhaps the Bullet Club will be a thing in WWE before too long.
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- AEW Stopped Wrestling Veteran From Retiring
- NJPW Star Set For AEW Dynamite Appearance?