Here is the latest news regarding former WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio and the legal issues that have been surrounding him as of late.
Del Rio was arrested this past May for alleged sexual assault. PWInsider is now reporting the charges have not been brought before a grand jury and thus there has been no movement in the case as of yet.
The Mexican is currently free on a $50,000 bond and has hired several defence attorneys to represent him.
The details that had been provided regarding the incident leading to the arrest were very grim, so won’t be mentioned in this story, but for more details you can check out the original story at this link.
If Alberto Del Rio is found guilty of sexual assault, the minimum prison sentence under Texas law is two years with a maximum of 20 years.
With sexual assault being a second degree felony under Texas law, it can also lead to a fine of up to $10,000 as well as incarceration.
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy