It was reported last November by WrestlingInc.com that NXT stars Aleister Black and Zelina Vega got married in a relatively secretive fashion. Few people outside of their personal lives knew they were even dating at the time and not much has changed since the wedding as no photos had been released.
That all changed last night, however, when David Herro, who officiated the ceremony, shared pictures from the big day on his Twitter account to celebrate Black’s debut on the main roster. Funnily enough, for Black’s SmackDown Live debut he faced Andrade (“Cien” Almas – never forget) who is managed by Vega.
You can check out the images below:
Since the secret is out… Pretty freakin sweet to see two of my favorite people on #SDLive …. #AleisterBlack @Zelina_VegaWWE #WWE #Raw #WrestleMania #NXT pic.twitter.com/ZghNKCMg46
— David Herro (@DavidHerro) February 20, 2019
Congratulations to them both from all of us here at WrestleTalk. Now let’s just hope that this sudden jarring call-up doesn’t derail the momentum Black has spent over two years building over in the black and yellow brand.
- Alexa Bliss Undergoes Skin Cancer Treatment
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?