Following his WWE release earlier this month, Aleister Black (Tommy End) has announced a new sponsorship deal.
Black took to Twitter to reveal that he’s now officially sponsored by Hayabusa. Hayabusa is a fightwear brand that sells gloves, pads, and combat apparel.
Acknowledging the irony of the sponsorship, Black tweeted:
Only have so many characters that I can type but as of today I am officially sponsored by @hayabusacombat. Which ironically was the name of one of my favorite wrestler growing up. More to come as I will give some cool stuff away for you hip kids that hit bags and pads pic.twitter.com/mhjfYrK41G
— Malakai Black (@malakaiblxck) June 26, 2021
Black was released by WWE on June 2. Following his departure, Black admitted that the release came as a total shock to him.
He has spoken about his experiences within WWE on numerous Twitch streams. In one stream, Black shared some entrance music he would have debuted in WWE before his release.
It was previously reported that there was some backstage push to have Black return to WWE. Other reports stated that there is a strong possibility that he will join AEW.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39
- Big E Provides Latest Injury Update Amid WrestleMania Rumours
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed