Following his WWE release, Aleister Black has shared an interesting fact about his recent backstage promo vignettes.
Aleister Black returned to WWE TV in April, in an eerie video package. Different versions of these vignettes would air on WWE programming, until Black attacked Big E last month.
Black has revealed that each promo featured clues as to who the supernatural star was targeting. The former NXT Champion took to Instagram with a black-and-white photo of himself.
In the caption, Black stated that everything from the lights to the script showed glimpses into his future.
Promising more secrets, Black captioned the photo:
“Did you know:if you go back to the room promos the color of the lights were the color of my upcoming opponent’s gear? I did this because I liked the idea that Aleister Black had precognitive abilities in a sense that “destiny” showed him glimpses of the future.
I would also use certain words or sentences that would predict my opponents for the coming week(s). I couldn’t always change or influence what was said so I used the lights to accomplish this. More to come.”
Black was released by WWE earlier this week. In the days since, the former NXT Champion has opened up about his time in WWE on several Twitch livestreams.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Cody Rhodes Match Made Official For WWE Raw
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39