Aleister Black has been one of the most protected members of the Raw roster since his return from injury. With his rivalry with Buddy Murphy concluded, Black has to look to the future.
Now, WWE has announced his match for tonight’s episode of Raw. Somewhat surprisingly, Black will take on Erick Rowan for the first time.
Rowan has been another one of the most protected stars on Raw. He has carried around his haunted hamster cage as of late as has been limited to squashing enhancement talent week after week.
This joins Matt Hardy vs. Randy Orton and Humberto Carrillo & Rusev vs. Bobby Lashley & Angel Garza as the only matches announced for Raw.
What Raw match are you looking forward to? Let us know on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run
- Former WWE Name Shoots Down Hulk Hogan’s Potential WWE In-Ring Return