A hot topic for the last few months in the wrestling world was the absence of the former NXT champion Aleister Black.
On tonight’s episode of WWE SmackDown, the questions of his whereabouts could be put to rest, as a vignette aired hyping up his return to the blue brand.
The vignette saw the Dutch superstar sat in a dark room, reading a book entitled “Tales of the Dark Father”. The first vignette was on a chapter entitled “the dragon”.
This was Aleister Black’s first appearance on WWE TV since October 12, where he lost to Kevin Owens.
Whatever @WWEAleister has planned…it doesn't seem good.#Smackdown pic.twitter.com/osCDof17Hc
— WWE (@WWE) April 24, 2021
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Capture Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- Tony Khan Says Former WWE Star In ROH Is ‘Never Going To Happen’
- WWE Star Thinks Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Situation Is ‘Inexcusable’