With Penta El Zero M seemingly heading into a feud with Malakai Black, it seems as though it’s not just Penta who is heading over to a darker side of his character.
Penta teased a darker version of his already pretty dark character, and now his mouthpieces, AEW correspondent Alex Abrahantes, has teased he too may be reinventing himself.
As you can see from the below video, Abrahantes likes the darkness, trees, red lighting and graveyards. What a goth.
An eye for an eye…an ARM for an ARM 22322 pic.twitter.com/Kbvlyu0csm
— Alex Abrahantes (@ontheairalex) February 23, 2022
Yesterday (February 22), Abrahantes tweeted he would be making a statement about his future, and this video appears to be it. I mean, it’s definitely a statement.
Presumably we’ll get more insight into what the new character is tonight on AEW Dynamite. As we saw right at the end of the video, Abrahantes was wearing gloves and a cloak, so perhaps he’s even got a new costume.
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Here’s Who Decided Stephanie McMahon Should Replace Vince McMahon
- Lineup For AEW Blood & Guts Match Revealed
- Original Plan For Jon Moxley At Forbidden Door Before CM Punk Injury
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- Real Reason Sammy Guevara Joined Jericho Appreciation Society
- WWE Star AJ Styles Used For Bizarre Colonoscopy Billboard