With Penta El Zero M seemingly heading into a feud with Malakai Black, it seems as though it’s not just Penta who is heading over to a darker side of his character.
Penta teased a darker version of his already pretty dark character, and now his mouthpieces, AEW correspondent Alex Abrahantes, has teased he too may be reinventing himself.
As you can see from the below video, Abrahantes likes the darkness, trees, red lighting and graveyards. What a goth.
An eye for an eye…an ARM for an ARM 22322 pic.twitter.com/Kbvlyu0csm
— Alex Abrahantes (@ontheairalex) February 23, 2022
Yesterday (February 22), Abrahantes tweeted he would be making a statement about his future, and this video appears to be it. I mean, it’s definitely a statement.
Presumably we’ll get more insight into what the new character is tonight on AEW Dynamite. As we saw right at the end of the video, Abrahantes was wearing gloves and a cloak, so perhaps he’s even got a new costume.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match
- WWE Star To Make In-Ring Debut Soon