The Create A Pro Wrestling Holiday Toy Drive event takes place on December 8 in New York and will feature the return of an ex-WWE star.
The toy drive has “2 items minimum per person for entry” requirement, though those donating 10 or more toys will also get an exclusive print.
On a show that features the likes of Tyrus, Dirty Dango, Brian Myers, Matt Cardona, Bronson and Max Caster, there’s one name that could signal a welcome return to the squared circle.
Fightful Select (subscription required) has provided further details of the previously reported news that Alex Riley is returning to wrestling after a six-year absence.
Since being released by WWE in 2016, Riley hasn’t wrestled.
His last match would be against Shinsuke Nakamura for WWE NXT in March 2016.
When Fightful spoke to Riley in 2017, it appeared his focus was on acting.
He appeared as Steel Horse in an episode of the Netflix series GLOW and has taken a small number of bit parts.
He has been training at the Create A Pro Wrestling Academy, having been sent there by Tyrus.
On December 8, he will team with Tyrus at the event taking place in Lynbrook, New York.
Details for the event can be found on the Create A Pro Wrestling Academy website.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt