Alex Shelley has shared his thoughts on making his WWE NXT debut this weekend at a house show in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Shelley teamed with Dusty Classic partner Kushida to pick up a win over the Forgotten Sons.
I’ve more to say, but wrestling for @WWE and @WWENXT specifically has been a dream of mine for awhile. I have had to do a lot of hard things in life, especially the last few years. But so have you. If a single person can draw some inspiration and strength from this? Win. Thanks.
Shelley and KUSHIDA were teammates in NJPW known as the Time Splitters.
They were teamed together for the 2020 Dusty Classic and will take on the Grizzled Young Veterans this coming Wednesday on NXT TV.
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill After WWE Signing
- Jade Cargill Comments On Officially Becoming A WWE Star
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- Top AEW Star Is Happy Being ‘Guinea Pig’ For ‘Crazy Stuff’
- Tony Khan Addresses NJPW Acquisition Rumors
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed