It was thought that we may well have seen the last of Alexa Bliss in a WWE ring after she suffered multiple concussions in October.
WWE seemed to be grooming her to become some kind of Raw authority figure, making her the head of the Raw Women’s division.
But it seems that we may have spoken too soon, as photos show Alexa is back in training at the WWE’s Florida Performance Center, suggesting she may be making a return to the ring.
She posted the following on Twitter:
Day 1 ? #WWEPerformanceCenter pic.twitter.com/CR84sTuucv
— Lexi Kaufman (@AlexaBliss_WWE) November 28, 2018
The caption “Day 1” suggests that it may be a long road of recovery for Alexa, but the good news is that she seems to have been cleared to start training again.
Many were worrying that she may have had to go through the heartbreaking early retirement that SmackDown general manager Paige went through earlier this year.
Everyone at WrestleTalk wishes Alexa Bliss a speedy recovery and hope to see her back in the ring soon.
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Update On AEW Star Following Injury Scare
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?
- WWE Star Names Omos The Greatest Giant In WWE History
- Nigel McGuinness Discusses In-Ring Future Amid Return Speculation