We were once again saddened to hear yesterday that Alexa Bliss had been pulled from this Sunday’s Money in the Bank after she suffered yet another concussion.
It was announced shortly after that she would be being replaced by Nikki Cross, who also replaced on Raw this past week in a fatal-4-way. It seems as though Bliss may have been suffering from the injury prior to Raw, and that Nikki was being built in case Bliss wasn’t cleared.
Bliss has now tweeted in response to Cross being announced as her replacement for Sunday’s match, and it’s fair to say she’s taken it all in her stride.
Couldn’t think of a more suitable replacement for #MITB than @NikkiCrossWWE … congrats love & show the world ?
— Lexi Kaufman (@AlexaBliss_WWE) May 17, 2019
Cross has since replied to Bliss, contradicting her own statement by using words.
There are no words….. XXXXX https://t.co/aAXdEMhDZ1
— Nikki Cross (@NikkiCrossWWE) May 17, 2019
Cross will take on Bayley, Carmella, Dana Brooke, Ember Moon, Mandy Rose, Naomi and Natalya in Sunday’s ladder match, with the winner earning themselves a guaranteed shot at either the Raw or SmackDown Women’s Championships.
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’