I’m sorry everyone. Alexa Bliss is no longer single. I guess you’ll all just have to look for love elsewhere now, because she was definitely within all of your leagues.
TMZ is reporting that the former WWE Women’s Champion is dating singer Ryan Cabrera, who according to TMZ, is famous.
TMZ’s sources say the singer and Bliss met in October at the WWE Friday Night SmackDown FOX premiere at the Staples Center.
According to Wikipedia, Ryan Cabrera is the lead singer of Dallas band Rubix Groove, known for their hit songs “On the Way Down”, “True” and “40 Kinds of Sadness”. I think the last one was the tagline for the 2011 Royal Rumble match.
According to TMZ, the pair “immediately hit it off”, and they have been spotted together a few times since meeting.
Bliss was previously engaged to current Raw tag champion Buddy Murphy, but the pair broke up in 2018. She also has a pig named Larry-Steve, which isn’t important but it’s pretty cool.
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022