I’m sorry everyone. Alexa Bliss is no longer single. I guess you’ll all just have to look for love elsewhere now, because she was definitely within all of your leagues.
TMZ is reporting that the former WWE Women’s Champion is dating singer Ryan Cabrera, who according to TMZ, is famous.
TMZ’s sources say the singer and Bliss met in October at the WWE Friday Night SmackDown FOX premiere at the Staples Center.
According to Wikipedia, Ryan Cabrera is the lead singer of Dallas band Rubix Groove, known for their hit songs “On the Way Down”, “True” and “40 Kinds of Sadness”. I think the last one was the tagline for the 2011 Royal Rumble match.
According to TMZ, the pair “immediately hit it off”, and they have been spotted together a few times since meeting.
Bliss was previously engaged to current Raw tag champion Buddy Murphy, but the pair broke up in 2018. She also has a pig named Larry-Steve, which isn’t important but it’s pretty cool.
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning